Creamy Paleo Caesar Salad Dressing (Craig’s CavemanBistro Recipe)
By Craig O’Hanlon on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 3:29pm
Ingredients: (Yield aprox 10oz.)
- Juice of 2 small lemons (aprox 1/2 cup)
- 6 whole garlic cloves
- 2TBS Dijon mustard
- 1 small tin of anchovy fillets in olive oil (2oz.)
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Combine lemon juice, garlic, mustard, anchovies(and the oil they came in!) and pepper in a blender.
2. Cover blender and pulse to roughly chop & combine all ingredients.
3. When combined, blend on low until smooth (aprox 20 seconds.)
4. Scrape down sides of blender to make sure everything is incorporated.
5. Taste and adjust to your preference with a bit more lemon juice, mustard, salt or pepper. Once satisfied with flavor proceed to next step.
6. With blender running on low speed setting, drizzle olive oil in until dressing is extended and well combined (aprox 30 seconds.)
7. Use immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container to have on hand(stores well for up to a month.)